ViroPharma Incorporated is an international biotechnology company headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania committed to developing and commercializing innovative products that address unmet medical needs.
We are comprised of a community of People united by their commitment to improve the health of patients suffering from serious diseases. Over the past 18 years ViroPharma has built a value-based culture of excellence.
We are currently seeking People with the following expertise:
HAE SALES SPECIALIST
Locations: Columbia, SC; Millcreek, UT; Minneapolis, MN; Southern New Jersey; New York; NE/IA/KS; OK/AR; San Diego
The HAE (Hereditary Angioedema) Specialist is responsible for the implementation of the strategic initiatives developed by the leadership team. The HAE Specialist will develop strong working relationships with all physicians within their geographic responsibility who treat HAE patients. This entails the promotion of Cinryze within approved labeling to all targeted physicians. The HAE Specialist’s primary objective is to identify providers with HAE patients and to educate those providers regarding the benefits of using Cinryze with appropriate patients. Further, once an appropriate patient is identified by the provider, assist the clinical staff to help with getting the patient on drug. This may include areas such as reimbursement, proper testing, and site of care.
This position will be responsible for all business related activities within their geographic responsibility, including achievement of sales goals, business planning, and expense control. The HAE Specialist’s primarily call on Allergists, with some interaction with other specialists and targeted hospitals
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and sells Cinryze within labeled indications to all physicians treating HAE patients.
- Maintains all compliance standards outlined by the company
- Educates health care professionals on Cinryze
- Works with healthcare team to facilitate placement of HAE patients on Cinryze therapy.
- Develops and maintains business plans for the area of responsibility
- Executes all strategic and tactical sales initiatives developed by the leadership team.
- Coordinates and staffs all regional conferences and exhibits sponsored by the company.
- Achieves individual goals for their sales territory.
- Minimizes discontinuation of patients on therapy.
- Manages sales territory expenses within assigned sales budget.
ViroPharma Incorporated (Viropharma), is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of products that...