Responsible for ensuring positive and friendly guest relations. Conduct individualized hairstyles, colors and treatments for guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Perform salon treatment services as outlined in spa treatment protocols.
Demonstrate high level of guest service with each guest interaction.
Participate in all salon treatment and service training programs.
Communicate effectively with peers, management, line and front of the house employees.
Attend meetings (including): daily communication, service, weekly staff meeting, monthly department meetings.
Maintain all sanitation and HACCP documentation in accordance with health codes.
- Certificate of completion from a recognized school of cosmetology.
- Must possess experience in cutting, styling, and coloring hair.
- A high school diploma is required.
- Must meet all city and county licensing requirements.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have ability to implement and uphold service standards.
- Must have ability to interact with all associates and resort guests.
- Must have ability to work effectively in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
Destination Hotels & Resorts - 11 months ago