Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers has an opening for a Occupational Hand Therapist to provide Per Diem/PRN hours for our outpatient orthopedic Hand Therapy centers located in:
Our ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 2-5 years of dedicated hand therapy experience.
Apply Online or Contact:
- Skilled in working with complex hand diagnoses/surgical/industrial/work-related injuries.
- Graduate from a school of Physical or Occupational Therapy with a Bachelor of Science or Masters degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure as a Physical or Occupational Therapists in the state of Illinois; CHT certification is preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with physicians, patients, family members and other health professionals.
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers - 15 months ago
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is a physical therapist owned and operated rehabilitation company. With a network of over 250+ outpatient...