BSEE with 3-5 year experience or
MSEE with 1-2 years experience.
Experience in one or more of the following areas is required:
• FPGA/Silicon bring-up, validation, and debug experience
• MCU related knowledge and bring-up experience.
• Understand ASIC/HW verification is a plus.
• Good general knowledge of electronics and specifically of H/W systems
• Experience in using lab equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, network analyzer, signal source analyzer, also…)
• Experience of H/W programming through PC parallel port, GPIB interface and possibly I2C, SPI and USB
• Experience in C, TCL, Perl language.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential
• Strong motivation, Clear communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment
• Development of scripts, programs and GUI’s for integrated circuit validation and diagnosis
• Development of testbenches for chip prototypes tests
• Interaction with IC design engineers
• Hardware validation, test plan development.
• ATE support.
Engineering - Hardware
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...