About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
This position exists to provide customer support for specific product and solution groups. An application engineer consults on proper application of products and solutions, assists in the development of new business, supports sales, and provides product demonstrations. Analyzes customer needs and prepared detailed product and solutions specifications. They also provide training, as well as system start up and troubleshooting assistance.
1. Provides product and solutions application support and training on products for customers.
2. Exercises judgments within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
3. Provides technical support to sales engineers and assists in development of new business opportunities.
4. Works with engineers, designers and technicians to effectively develop recommendations to resolve problems.
5. Troubleshoots problems on installed systems and assists with new system start up at customer sites.
Schneider Electric - 13 months ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...