This vacancy is open until filled.
To develop principles of fair play, a sense of confidence, and self-discipline through the development and extension of various tennis skills as provided by interscholastic competition.
- Organizes the overall tennis program
- Prepares players both physically and mentally for interscholastic competition through practice, teaching of fundamental skills, and knowledge of rules
- Checks eligibility forms and submits to the Student Activities Director
- Sees that all physical and academic requirements are met by each player and submits such information to the Student Activities Director in order to establish VHSL eligibility list
- Supervises the cleaning, storage, and proper care of all equipment
- Requisitions, through the Student Activities Director, supplies, uniforms, and all necessary equipment
- Fosters good school-community relations by keeping the community aware of and responsive to the athletic program
- Conducts pre-season meetings with parents
- Prepares daily practice schedule and conducts practice sessions
- Attends all VHSL clinics
- Follows county financial policies concerning the collection and receipting of fund
Demonstrated ability to manage the entire tennis program through previous experience as a coach or player.
Minimum - $1,506
This vacancy is open until filled. Please refer any questions to Mr. Clyde Metzger, Jr., Student Activities Director/Deep Run HS, at 364-8000.
Henrico County, Virginia - 11 months ago