This vacancy is open until filled. To develop principles of fair play, a sense of confidence, and self-discipline through the development and extension of various tennis skills as provided by interscholastic competition. |
- Helps to organize the overall tennis program
- Prepares players both physically and mentally for interscholastic competition through practice, teaching of fundamental skills, and knowledge of rules
- Fosters good school-community relations by keeping the community aware of and responsive to the athletic program
- Helps to prepare daily practice schedule and conducts practice sessions
- Follows county financial policies concerning the collection and receipting of funds
Demonstrated ability to manage the entire boys tennis program through previous experience as a coach or player.
Minimum Salary - $987 /year
This vacancy is open until filled.
If interested, please apply and contact Brookland Middle School at 261-5000 to express your interest.
Henrico County, Virginia - 19 months ago