1. Enthusiasm for athletics.
2. Available for all related activities.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of assigned sports fundamentals.
4. Organizational and motivational skills.
5. Ability to model behavior as outlined in Coaches Handbook.
6. Successful coaching experience and training over a period of years.
7. Willingness to support the total athletic program.
8. Current First Aid and C.P.R. card.
9. Those recommended for hire must attend a training class on
Hepatitis B and HIV, receive vaccination for Hepatitis B if necessary,
and take the district’s class on sexual harassment training.
10. Those recommended for hire will be fingerprinted for a background check.
11. Pursuant to WIAA Regulations, Head coaches must be 21 years of age;
Assistant coaches must be 19 years of age.
12. Class room teacher is preferred but, not required.
Bethel School District - 9 months ago