School spirit thrives at SCAD, the first art and design university in the United States to offer a comprehensive intercollegiate athletics program. This is your opportunity to work with SCAD Atlanta's men's and women's tennis teams as the part-time head coach. You will provide various administrative and professional functions relating to the successful operation of the SCAD Atlanta tennis program.
- collegiate-level playing experience
- 1-3 years coaching experience
- bachelor's degree
- understanding of NAIA guidelines, federal regulations and policies governing intercollegiate athletics.
This is a part time 11 month position.
- teach, coach, instruct and train student-artist-athletes in tennis
- successfully recruit capable student-artist-athletes
- secure and manage all team travel arrangements (hotels, food, transportation)
- monitor and oversee academic accountability
- provide game day management and record keeping
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Savannah College of Arts and Design - 18 months ago
Head Coach - Women's Tennis
Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc.
National Collegiate Athletic Association
- 20 days ago