Manchester Country Club located in Bedford, New Hampshire is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Head Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Oversees and maintains all facets of the golf operation.
• Provides professional support, direction, management, training and leadership to golf staff associates.
• Promotes and nurtures customer relations and enhance the quality of the golf experience.
• Responsible for the day-to-day golf operations.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (Multi-course facilities may require more experience).
• Class A member of PGA/LPGA
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
Troon Golf - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...