Families for Effective Autism Treatment (FEAT) of Washington seeks to hire Lead Teacher to work full or part time in our Tacoma location. Be part of our Rising Star Academy team. We provide a tremendously collaborative non-profit environment. Apply your skills in support of services provided to children with autism and their families. You will be responsible for implementation of individualized programs, running group activities, collecting and charting data, classroom organization and cleanliness, and general student supervision. Both full and part time paraprofessionals will also be responsible for completing our staff training sequence.
Part time is 20 hours per week. Full time is 40 hours per week. Paid time off will be offered.
Part time position is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
Full time position is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Estimated compensation is $20-23 per hour, depending on experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure safety of all students.
- Complete initial, on-going, and yearly assessments.
- Design individual and group instruction/programs.
- Write progress reports.
- Implement staff training tools for all staff.
- Make data based decisions for student progress.
- Administer direct instruction and 1:1 instruction.
- Write Positive Behavior Support Plans.
- Design classroom and individual student schedules.
- Supervise overall classroom organization, creation of materials and chart standards.
- Report to the Program Director.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology or related sciences.
At least 3 years experience directly implementing behavior analytic programs for children on the autism spectrum. At least 2 years experience supervising and training staff.
A Master’s Degree in Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology or related sciences
Be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Experience in Precision Teaching.
Families for Effective Autism Treatment is a 501(c) (3) organization dedicated to providing families hope and guidance to help their children with autism reach their full potential. We are An Equal Opportunity Employer.