American Heritage FCU, a $1.3 billion+ financial institution, has an immediate opening for a Head Teller at our Hunting Park Branch in Philadelphia.
Responsibilities will include supervising the teller area, guide and assist the Member Service Representatives in the efficient handling of member needs, balancing the ATM machine, Cash dispenser and coin counting machines. Candidate will also be responsible for coaching the staff on sales goals, composing monthly schedules and preparing performance appraisals.
- At least three years of experience in the teller area of a Credit Union or Financial Institution.
- At least one year of prior supervisory experience.
- Available to work evening and Saturday hours
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and time management skills a must.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills required for supervising the Teller staff and projecting a positive image as a representative of the Credit Union.
- An advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required. Knowledge of Symitar, software preferred.
We offer a very competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package including health and 401(k), and a friendly, progressive work environment.
To be considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job history and salary expectations. Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, drug/alcohol testing and education background checks are conducted on potential candidates. All resumes will be reviewed, however, only competitive candidates will be contacted for further conversation.
Please forward your resume to:
American Heritage FCU
P.O. Box 52458
Phila. PA 19115
Attn: HR Dept- Melissa Garman
You may apply on-line at www.amhfcu.org or click on the link below http://amhfcu.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php