Monitors and supervises internal teller training to ensure appropriate levels of job and product knowledge for new hires and all teller line staff.
- Is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of all daily teller activities to ensure the delivery of a consistent high standard of customer service.
- Ensures that the tellers maintain a professional image during Bank hours, which includes appropriate attire, proper handling of customer transactions, ensuring the confidentiality of customers and other requirements as deemed necessary.
- Must represent the Bank in a positive manner at all times by providing customers with outstanding service.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer and business relations through daily contact with customers entering branch and proactive contact with existing customers.
- Answers questions and solves problems for customers and tellers concerning all products and services provided by the Bank. Ensures that follow up contact occurs within 24 hours either with a final answer or update on progress.
- Is responsible for securing branch reserve vault cash and maintaining appropriate cash levels.
- May be required to work extra hours in order to support branch operations.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- A strong leadership role must be proven in prior work experience.
- A strong interest in further development and leadership opportunities must be an objective for this individual in order to achieve personal and professional growth.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years of previous banking experience.
Lake Shore Savings Bank - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard