Qualifications: • Experience as a Varsity or Junior Varsity Tennis Coach • Knowledge of the Game of Tennis, Match Strategies, Practice Organization and Drills • Hold a valid CPR/First Aid Certification • Knowledge and understanding of the CIF and State Federation Tennis rules • Must be able to complete the AUSD coaching certification within specified time period prior to any student contact and/or assuming coaching responsibilities • Must have knowledge of and follow ASB fundraising regulations
Application Procedure: Applicants are requested to submit a letter of application, resume of experience, and three letters of recommendation to: Office of Student Activities & Athletics Chuck Shore, Athletic Director Gladstone High School 1340 N. Enid Ave. Covina CA 91722
- Oversee and coordinate entire Tennis Program
- Ability to organize and implement practice plan, match strategies and a conditioning program
- Develop, establish, coordinate and oversee a coaching staff at all levels
- Cooperates with other coaches to facilitate the transition/sharing of athletes between sports
- Strictly adhere to all School, District, League and CIF rules.
EdJoin.org - 2 years ago