Position Title: Head of Client Services
Department: Client Services
Reports to: COO
Bond International Software, Inc. is the leading provider of staffing software and services to the widely diverse staffing industry. The company is very well known for its innovative products and long standing relationships with its customers. The company is seeking a Head of Client Services to lead the implementation and data services efforts for its full line of front and back office staffing industry solutions. The role presents a tremendous opportunity to have a large influence on the direction and success of the overall company. The role reports to the Chief Operating Officer of the company and will be titled as Manager or Director of Client Services depending on the candidate’s experience.
The Head of Client Services is responsible for leading a team of professionals across multiple platforms to provide project management, training, custom report writing, migration and data script writing services to new and existing Bond International Software, Inc. clients. The Head of Client Services will work closely with the leaders of Sales, Customer Support, and Account Management functional areas to drive best in class service delivery models. The person will be expected to drive processes and methods that enable the Client Services team to expertly implement a variety of different size clients meeting project delivery dates and overall project timelines. The person will need forethought and direction on overall industry process changes, technology shifts that could apply to the industry, and trends that will benefit the overall delivery of the software products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage team of professionals providing project management, training, custom reports, migrations and script writing to clients across multiple products
- Establish strong and effective communication channels between company and clients
- Drive backlog services to completion to generate revenue towards monthly and quarterly revenue goals
- Collaborate with the sales and account management team to build new sales and training revenue opportunities
- Assist all departments with internal training requirements
- Manage ongoing development of educational resources such as product training videos and tips.
- Drive a high level of customer service towards the achievement of service metrics goals and high customer satisfaction.
- Work with Head of Account Management to ensure a continued high level of customer service is provided to all clients through training opportunities.
- Work with Head of Support to ensure a continued high level of support is provided by the Client Services Team to all clients.
- As a member of the Product Delivery team, drive internal and external education on new software releases and ensure team readiness for release
- Recruit, retain and build effective teams by understanding the technical skills, critical roles and chemistry among staff.
- Allocate and re-allocate resources to projects to ensure success.
- Provide technical and supportive guidance to team members and assist the team to overcome obstacles throughout the process.
- Evaluate and review individual team members as per predefined metrics and goals and take corrective action when appropriate.
- Other duties as required
- At least 8 years management experience, leading a team of 8 or more individuals
- Experience with transaction oriented systems
- Experience in managing remote employees
- Strong project management skills a must
- Proven track record of delivering large scale projects on time and with superior quality.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead team to high quality outputs and overall results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, hardworking, energetic attitude.
- Light to moderate travel required
- Strong presentation skills
- Degree level education in related field required.
- Master’s Degree a plus.
- Experience in a financial systems environment and knowledge of payroll systems is desired.
- Understanding of components of Staffing Industry a plus.
- Team player with a focus on the big picture and overall success of clients, internal team and company.
- Personal and exceptional communication skills.
- Passion and commitment to quality.
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines and drive teams to do the same.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment where change is constant and needs to be managed.
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and basic web design a benefit
- Experience in presenting online webinars and strong public speaking preferred
Bond International Software, Inc. - 30+ days ago