Head of Digital Marketing
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is one of the world's premier financial institutions, widely respected for its capital strength, global investment expertise, and integrity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and retail clients. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the brand name for the asset management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading global investment manager with over $1.2 trillion in assets under management.
J.P. Morgan Global Wealth Management is seeking a talented candidate to help realize the firm’s digital strategy of providing best-in-class client experiences across our Wealth Management business globally. The key objective of the role is to ensure the successfully alignment, planning, prioritization, and delivery of our strategic digital initiatives. The successful candidate will accomplish this objective by implementing and managing an effective governance process, developing and coordinating partnerships across technology, marketing, finance, and business stakeholder groups, and driving ongoing and annual planning processes to ensure resource, budget, and value return optimization across JPMorgan’s Global Wealth Mangement Digital operation. The role will require operational leadership as well as delivery management at a tactical and program level and will demand strong and culturally appropriate communication across countries and regions to deliver a powerful portfolio of digital experiences to clients and the internal organizations that serve them.
The ideal candidate has an exemplary track-record of driving multiple strategic digital programs to market, generating buy-in from stakeholder audiences, and is extremely effective at organizing planning and delivery activities across a complex and fast-paced environment. You will be called upon to provide strategy and pragmatic solutions to complex implementation challenges, and analyze data to help drive strategic initiatives. You can articulate how the activities under your stewardship directly impact the business, and you can ensure that business requirements are translated into digital solutions that get delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Create and execute global digital strategy based on delivery roadmap that ensures the deployment of best-in-class digital client experiences and marketing tool.
- Develop new and innovative digital marketing programs to deepen client relationship, get new clients and prospects to grow our revenue.
- Create new web strategy, mobile/apps and other digital programs to strengthen our brand.
- Manage the operational planning and delivery of key strategic digital experience programs/products across our Global Wealth Management businesses.
- Collaborate with Products & Platforms, technology, operations and business partners across regions and functions to coordinate and allocate resources, activities and investments to maximize overall return on investment.
- Manage relationships with agencies, 3
party vendors where required, to deliver necessary pieces of our global digital platform(s) with fiscal and time-to-market excellence.
- Determine most effective way to leverage content in social media channels (platforms) and to drive deep engagement and broad sharing of our intellectual capital.
- Implement and manage a governance process that ensures stakeholder visibility, buy-in, and cross-functional participation required to deliver committed digital products to target audiences.
- Establish, implement, and manage a standardized product lifecycle management process for all digital offerings.
- Bachelor's degree with 10-15 years of marketing program and platform implementation experience.
- Experience managing complex infrastructure-oriented programs involving many internal and external stakeholder audiences.
- Experience in enterprise resource planning (people, budgets, internal/external capability sourcing)
- Experience managing concurrent, complex digital programs through successful delivery
- Experience in integrating content into multiple distribution channels (web platforms)
- Strong interest with actionable ideas on how technology and digital media can further an organization's business goals
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to deliver and market online products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven track-record of successfully briefing team members at all levels of an organization
- Thorough understanding of ways to thrive in corporate bureaucracy preferred
- Advanced understanding of web analytics and metrics.
- Curious, pragmatic, business oriented, people person
- Willingness to experiment
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and a demonstrated record of exceptional work
- Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Persuasive and compelling presenter, with an excellent sense of humor
- Thinks strategically. Acts tactically. Authenticity is imperative. Delivery is paramount
US-NY-New York-270 Park Avenue / 02317
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 14 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...