Job Title Head of Digital Marketing for RS
Sales and Marketing
Braintree - MA
Marketing & Advice
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Salary Commensurate with Experience
What is ING?
ING Insurance Americas is a vital part of worldwide ING Group, one of the largest diversified financial services organizations in the world with operations in more than 50 countries and 112,000 employees. We're a leading provider of financial products and services for individuals and businesses, including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans and employee benefits. ING recognizes the critical role our employees play in our success as a company...we understand the link between customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. As a result, we're building a different work experience for our employees, an experience that appeals to what they value most in a work relationship.
What are the job responsibilities?
The Head of Digital Marketing for Retirement Services is responsible for digital strategy and ensuring all digital content is maintained for the Retirement organization’s websites, emails and related digital implementations. This Person will report to the Head of Marketing & Advice For Retirement Services.
This high profile role provides an opportunity to demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation and influencing skills to drive customer acquisition growth. The person in this role will lead a small team responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies & programs to acquire sponsor, participant, retail and intermediary retirement customers across digital and social platforms. The Director is also responsible for building and implementing an Engagement Strategy for ING Retirement to drive loyalty and retention.
In addition to the Head of Digital Marketing’s primary responsibility, this person will work closely with Head of Digital Strategy For Americas and other business teams to enhance and advance the organization’s digital efforts.
Key responsibilities include:
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Create unique, scalable, digital marketing programs that transform the way we engage with sponsors, individuals, and intermediaries.
- Build a contact strategy to engage and acquire new customers, across digital channels.
- Manage a team of content specialists and ensure content requests are handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Develop digital content strategy and distribution plan.
- Create and launch social media strategy for Retirement Services.
- Manage and optimize our web, social and mobile media strategy to improve on-site conversion.
- Measure performance. Define proper tools and measurement techniques for digital marketing programs and overall performance.
- Form and influence cross-group relationships. Cross-pollinate best practices and testing new programs with related digital partners within the company.
- Assist with uploading and managing content on the websites and emails.
- Build expertise and knowledge of the websites and email initiatives in order to manage and direct changes as needed.
- Work with business owners to review content, web pages and ensure completeness.
- Collaborate with the web team and IT to fix web production issues.
- Ensure the websites and all digital implementations meet all compliance and legal obligations.
- Streamline and organize the content management process to ensure a high degree of service, accuracy and meet legal and compliance obligations.
- Manage efficient removal and/or archival of expired content.
- Create and run web and email analytics report and summarize key findings.
- Participate in projects for future web and email initiatives.
- Manage content vendor relationships as needed.
What else can we tell you?
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing in a corporate setting, ideally in the financial services or investment management industry.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience with Content Management systems, such as Oracle, Drupal or similar tool.
- Experience with Email marketing systems, such as Exact Target.
- Working knowledge of social media, web design, analytics, SEO, mobile implementations.
- Strong organization, project management skills and attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused and a passion for excellence
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Bachelors Degree required. Masters or equivalent business experience preferred.
The Braintree site offers free on-site parking, and is also accessible from the Red Line (Quincy Adams). There is a complementary shuttle that runs from the T station to the office park.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
- ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
- ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
- All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
- Your local law enforcement officials.
- The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
- The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 2 years ago
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...