We are looking for an experienced HR/Recruiting Manager to join an exciting tech company. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years' experience in both HR and Recruiting and experience with both a start-up and a larger company.
- Build and implement a recruiting program to double the company size in the next twelve months
- Provide leadership, direction, and partnership to management team. Establish partnerships with all staff and counsel on HR matters
- Create an employee performance evaluation program
- Train and advise managers on employee performance management, including setting job accountabilities and goals, delivering performance appraisals, and performance improvement counseling
- Conduct proactive interventions by supporting positive employee relations. Create a safe place in which employees can comfortably discuss job-related problems and proactively investigate and resolve complaints in a timely manner
- Work with managers to build staff development and retention plans
- Interact with managers to review and identify employee training needs and employee development programs
- Research industry/geographic compensation trends
- Create policies and procedures that improve the companies structure and processes
- Establish and integrate programs aimed at creating positive employee morale, communication, and teamwork
- Participate in planning and coordinating employee activities, programs, and events
- In charge of all benefit programs and related employee issues
- Maintain confidentiality *Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's in HR or a related field
- 8-12 yrs experience as HR Manager, working in both large and small organizations (preferred)
- Past success in training/coaching and guiding managers, helping to resolve employee relations issues, recruiting open staff positions, designing and implementing training programs, tracking and managing performance, and administering benefits including leaves of absence (PDL, FMLA, CFRA)
- Knowledge of United Kingdom federal, state, and local and employment laws and willingness to stay up-to-date on law changes
- Desire to take on a variety of new tasks as required by a growing business
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability be professional, yet approachable, in a casual and creative work environment
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Experience working with HR software and recruiting databases
- Ability to travel internationally on a frequent basis
At Vivalta , we strive to support job seekers to take the next step in career advancement. If you are seeking the next step in your own personal care er advancement, contact us and we will be happy to explore your options, coach you through the entire job search process, and help you achieve the next step on the career ladder.
What to do next?
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please visit Vivalta's website at http://vivaltainc.com/, give us a call, and/or email your resume.
Monster - 18 months ago