NSN's Silicon Valley innovation team and lab provide a unique and dynamic working environment for a true wireless communications executive who wants to use his/her experience in creating something new in a competent, diverse and fresh team of technology experts. Are you the telecom leader to fulfill the role of senior strategist with business development and marketing focus willing to explore areas provoking telecom and other industries to transform?
Main Responsibility Area
As a member of NSN's Innovation team you work as strategist and as head of business development. You will use your experience and leadership to help conceptualize Nokia Siemens Networks innovation activities in Silicon Valley and help in marketing them. Your activities will be vital for transforming NSN and helping us to succeed while also bringing benefits to our customers and partners.Strong links to the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem need to be created and maintained.
- drive strategy in Innovation team
- develop profitable business for NSN
- create and maintain partnerships for NSN within the Silicon Valley ecosystem
- develop new technology and business directions with existing NSN customers to increase value of the mobile broadband networks
- work in a team environment with developers, network architects, engineer, partners and customers
- innovative and open mindset
- flexibility in changing and global work environment
- self driven
- team working skills and spirit in a global corporation
- excellent communication skills
- good analytical capabilities
- strong experience in telecom and IT industry
- knowledge of and ability to find trends in the industry
- strong experience in commercialization of innovative technologies
- strong communications and interpersonal skills
- demonstrated ability to manage projects with finite budget and people resources
- experience from consulting appreciated
- advanced degrees in business and technology desired
Nokia Siemens Networks - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...