Senior sales professional responsible for developing and executing aggressive growth strategies and tactics to achieve breakthrough sales for Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) with Verizon. Accountable for solid long-term business decisions including defining strategy, recruiting/people development, customer loyalty, and balancing short term objectives within NSN against long-term goals, in close cooperation with the Verizon CT Heads and Head of Technology (HoT).
Main Responsibility Area
To identify, qualify, and position NSN for new, strategic, high-growth revenue opportunities. Strategically drive NSN’s end-to-end vision for Verizon, as well as maintain an in-depth-understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements. Work closely with the Verizon CT Heads and Head of Technology (HoT) broadly across the NSN organization to develop strong WIN plans and realize those opportunities in the timeframes required. Act as a source of expertise and coach others in strategic product/sales areas.
Develops and defines long-term, high growth sales strategies, pro-actively identifies, develops & wins Network Systems Sales, understands the Customers commercial, operational & technology challenges, & opportunities, builds and manages trust-based, long-term relationships with key Verizon business owners and decision makers and works collaboratively with NSN Verizon CT Heads to ensure alignment on strategy and tactics for growing new revenue.
• 10 - 15 years Senior Management Telecommunications Sales Experience with Tier 1 service Providers
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success in New Business Development in the telecommunications industry
• Bachelor's or Master's in engineering, telecommunications, business or a related field, MBA preferred.
• Ability to provide thought leadership and think strategically
• Strong relationships with Senior Executives and Key Decision Makers at Verizon
• Ability to effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence across functions and Team
• Experience leading cross functional teams
• Proven relationship development track record
Nokia Siemens Networks - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...