About the Company
If you want to be part of the next hottest company in Mobile Social Gaming, then PlayPhone is the right place to you. PlayPhone is a rising star in the mobile social gaming space with existing traction in the space with over 100 iOS, HTML5 and Android titles. We come backed with over 7 years of successful performance marketing experience, key strategic relationships and advantages, and now we're backed by one of the oldest and largest VC firms in Silicon Valley.
About the Role
Head of Production for Games at PlayPhone is responsible for the development and direction for PlayPhone’s 1st and 2nd Party mobile social games.
The ideal candidate will work very closely with external teams on a daily basis to create and deliver quality games on a consistent schedule. The candidate must be extremely creative and enjoy seeing a project from inception to completion and delivering games on time with the highest quality
What you can expect
What we expect of you
- Develop the vision for PlayPhone 1st and 2nd Party games which should be viral, engaging and highly monetizeable, exploiting PlayPhone’s Social Gaming Network features and functionalities
- Create high quality Game Design Documents for projects giving the development team clear guidance and vision of how the gameplay should be including design direction
- Manage the development of the game, oversee art & graphics, decide on product features and work closely with the developers.
- Post launch: Define, measure and analyze KPIs of the game, perform a&b tests and derive changes & actions as needed.
- Constantly optimize the game post launch for even more viral engagement and monetization.
What you can expect to be proud of
- The candidate is a very versatile professional: you have a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, very good soft skills, you think from a user’s point of view and you stay organized under pressure with too much to do.
- You will need to have a minimum of three years of experience in the mobile games industry as a Producer/Game Designer is required, experience as a product manager at a mobile publisher or developer is desired.
- Ideally gained experience across the whole life cycle of successful social games.
- Advanced English language skills.
- A good understanding of web technologies.
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done.
- The desire to create something amazing
- Being able to bring in own ideas in projects.
- Realize projects which will be played by millions of players.
- Work at a fast growing company that operates in a very dynamic environment.
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision making processes.
- Fast-paced, international and vibrant environment.
Working at PlayPhone
Think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for... we have work to do!
- The perks of a startup environment with years of stability and profitability
- Competitive Salary, stock options, and sane working hours
- Complimentary daily lunches, drinks and snacks
- Health/dental/vision coverage, 401k with match
- Working with a tight team of experienced, successful marketers and engineers
Submit completed application materials (resume, and cover letter describing in your own words your related/demonstrable experience encouraged).
This is an onsite position in our San Francisco, CA Office
PlayPhone is proud to be an EOE/M/F/D/V
GameTheory - 23 months ago
Game Theory was founded on the belief that aptitude, preparation and execution are the key ingredients in reaching business excellence. As...