Reporting directly to the SVP of Life and Retirement Distribution Technologies, this position is responsible for all aspects of application development and technology support for the distribution of AIG Life and Retirement products through Third Parties. Responsibilities include:
• Developing very complex technology strategies and solutions that communicate directly with other financial institutions (Banks, Broker Dealers and Wirehouses).
• Interfacing directly with business partners at the Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer Level.
• Managing a team of technologists comprised of Business Analysts, Programmers and Architects (employees and consultants).
• Managing and negotiating with third party technology solutions providers.
• Coordinating technology initiatives across multiple business lines.
• Managing a multi-million dollar technology portfolio in a fast paced, tight deadline focused environment.
Bachelors Degree required. Masters Degree preferred.
15+ Years of IT related experience.
Deep understanding with the Insurance / Financial Services industry.
10+ years of Project Management experience.
American International Group - 23 months ago
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...