Starkey Hearing Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Coordinator. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of Health and Safety best practice, ensuring Starkey complies with current health and safety legislation. This position works proactively with managers to establish and maintain safe systems of work and a safe environment for employees and customers. This position is also responsible for administrative tasks within the human resources department.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent required
- 1+ years of general office/business experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word programs required
- Knowledge of employment laws preferred
- Knowledge of work comp./OSHA laws preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Excellent people skills requires
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Ability to present information to small groups
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 4 months ago