We are seeking an experienced PT Health and Wellness Coordinator.
Job description :
Goals and Objectives
· Work with the HR Executive and Benefits team to create a culture of health and wellness
· Increase awareness and engagement in the company-wide health management programs
· Be the “expert” on the wellness program platform (Humana Vitality ) and program offerings
· Monitor utilization of Vitality to track and evaluate program
· Provide support to designated locations/business units
· Assist with day-to-day delivery of established programs
· Coordinate logistics and implement company-wide campaigns, screenings, promotions, programs, events, etc.
· Assist with program promotion, including development and/or distribution of promotional materials
· Participate in the development and/or delivery of educational programs (i.e., courses, workshops, special events, and interactive booths)
· Collaborate with onsite and third party HR/Benefit teams and other departments (as applicable)
· Create and executive project plans including development of delivery/implementation plan, action plans and tracking key project milestones
· Research and schedule fitness events (5K, Walk-a-thons, etc.) and health lectures; publish corporate wellness newsletters
· Complete other duties as assigned (may include administrative duties)
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree required in a health-related field. Certified Health Education Specialist and Coaching Certification preferred
· Relevant health promotion/wellness or health-related program planning and delivery experice, preferably with an exercise and or stress management focus.
· Experience delivering presentations to small and large groups
· Event planning, community organizing or campaign experience
· Excellent communication/people skills; ability to confidently interact with all levels of management including senior management
· Ability to analyze, interpret and take action on program reports and metrics
· A record of generating ideas, proposing and implementing creative solutions and showing results
· Project management and planning skills
· Proven organizational and time management skills and the ability to maintain multiple projects while meeting deadlines
· Demonstrated enthusiasm for corporate wellness programs
· Comfort with online applications or social networking sites (like Twitter or similar), Outlook and Microsoft Office products.
· Candidate must reside in the Dallas area, or be willing to relocate (no relocation assistance available).
Anthelio - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...