Collects data and provides analyses for a broad array of issues. Carries out detailed tasks assigned by project teams. May work independently or as a part of a project team. Contributes to problem solving, process design and analytical support.
- Assists in the identification of key business issues. Evaluates and distills analyses conducted by other departments and/or outside consultants.
- Utilizes data gathering tools, such as surveys/questionnaires, work sampling, financial modeling, and interview questions, to ensure that appropriate quantitative and qualitative data is gathered for the analyses. Extracts data from appropriate source for analysis and interpretation.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses on a broad array of issues across disciplines, projects and functional areas as assigned.
- Prepares preliminary interpretations of analyses for project teams, clients, and/or department management. Recommends suggested action steps based on the analysis results.
- Prepares reports in accordance with the analytical results. Follows through any further actions based on the results using sound business judgment.
- Assists in the development of project proposals, recommendations, implementation plans, communication packages, performance measurement tools, and training materials related to the assigned projects.
- Automates production reports to streamline processes where required. Works with users to identify critical decision steps.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous (2-5 years) related analytical and/or consulting experience required.
- Demonstrates solid analytical skills, self initiative and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, and presentation.
- Proficient with PC applications including spreadsheet, word processing, and graphics packages.Coventry Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.
Primary Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Other Locations: Morrisville-North Carolina-United States,Charlotte-North Carolina-United States
Organization: 20000 - CHC of Georgia
Job Posting: 2013-05-01 00:00:00.0
Job ID: 1311630
In May of 2013, Coventry became a part of Aetna. We are excited to join together with common values and a common mission: empowering people...