1. Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meetingwith managers to discuss needs.
2. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
3. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
4. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
5. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
6. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviews applicants based on consistent set of qualifications.
7. Works well with agency team and meets all challenges with an open mind and creativity.
8. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
9. M anages new hire program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching new hires; advising managers on training and coaching.
10. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures. Recruiter will provide training and keep records accordance with company and state requirements.
11. Recruiter will also be required to maintain certification records for all licensed staff.
12. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
13. Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
1. H.S. Diploma or GED
2. Prior recruiting experience preferred.
3. Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office and MS Excel.
4. Basic medical terminology.
5. Interviewing, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
6. Support diversity, and follow Employment Law.
7. Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
Alternative HR, LLC - 17 months ago