St. Cloud Technical and Community College seeks a Health Core instructor dedicated to excellence in teaching who desires to become part of a creative, vibrant, student-centered learning community. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to interdisciplinary and cross-cultural perspectives. Faculty members at St. Cloud Technical and Community College are professionally active scholars who participate in departmental and campus-wide activities to enhance their disciplines, promote interdisciplinary collaboration, and advance the college mission. The college is committed to reflecting a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds among its administrators, faculty and staff.
Examples of duties:
- Teach a wide range of Health Core courses across the curriculum.
- Work as a team member in maintaining a learning environment
- Design and revise curriculum and produce other instructional materials
- Participate as a faculty member in college committees and activities
Must meet minimum qualifications for faculty credentialing in Health (please refer to the MNSCU Credentialing Website at: http://www.cfc.mnscu.edu/ )
- Master's degree in health or
- Master's degree in any field with a minimum of 16 graduate semester credits (24 graduate quarter credits) in health
- Experience in online instruction.
Submit your online application and supporting information to: http://www.sctcc.edu/human-resources/job-openings . A cover letter that addresses how previous experience can be used to accomplish the position requirements, resume, references, and transcript copies will be required as part of the application process. Review of resumes will begin February 26, 2013. Position will remain open until filled. A screening committee interview, including a teaching demonstration will be required.
St. Cloud Technical & Community College - 10 months ago