This position is responsible for coordination of prevention center health education and community outreach activities for MaineGeneral Health, including outpatient secondary and tertiary community health services.
- Bachelor’s degree , Community Health Education or related field is required .
- Certified Health Education Specialist preferred.
- 1 or more years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Group Instructional Skills preferred.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft applications preferred.