Los Angeles based Internet Brands, a global leader in operating niche websites, is seeking a Health Enterprise Account Executive to join one of our leading sites, FitDay, which helps members lose weight in a safe and healthy way. The Health Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for building our B2B sales channel for the FitDay dietitian service and private label service. We are looking for a sales professional with active relationships within the health insurance industry who can present our dietitian services as a supplier for existing demand. We will present an end to end, wholesale web solution for large service providers and insurance carriers.
- Responsible for identifying and capturing partnerships for FitDay’s Dietitian Service.
- Responsible for identifying and capturing partnerships for FitDay’s Private Label Service.
- Negotiate referral and resale agreements for all FitDay services.
- Ownership of all strategic customers within our weight loss category.
- Provide customers with regular performance tracking.
- Technology roadmap briefings, true up analysis and execution, deployment planning, services engagements.
- Extensive interaction with C-level executives presenting the nuances of FitDays technology and professional service offerings.
- Lead integration meetings and project implementation.
- Develop consistent customer proposal & comparison process for enterprise solutions.
- Deliver implementation roadmap and timing to customers.
- Record of success selling enterprise solutions into the health insurance, wellness and fitness industry.
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales or marketing industry experience.
- Must have experience presenting to C-Level executives.
- Must have experience working within enterprise level customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Self managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skills.
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.
To apply, please visit:
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Dietitian, Diet, Manager, Online, Fitness, Fit, Health, Wellness, Nutrition, Web, Net, Online, Internet, Healthy, Los Angeles Jobs, Sales, Account Executive, Web, Health Insurance, Advertising, Marketing, Enterprise Solutions
Internet Brands - 15 months ago
Looking for a car or a career change? Internet Brands can fill you in on all you need to know. The company owns and operates 100-plus...