L&T Health and Fitness (L&T) is looking for an energetic, service oriented fitness professional to provide superior health/fitness programming for a fitness facility in Washington, DC.
L&T Health and Fitness ( www.LTwell.com ) is dedicated to managing fitness and wellness programs for individuals and organizations across the country. Founded in 1984, L&T is an award winning, women-owned business enterprise based in Falls Church, VA. L&T is a leader in worksite fitness center management and health promotion delivery.
The health/fitness specialist will work closely with the program manager to provide a balanced health and fitness program.
- Exercise supervision, programming, and facility orientations
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Assist with daily operations of fitness center, membership recruitment, administrative duties, event coordination, program and budget planning and reporting
- Administer fitness assessments; providing results counseling
- Promote and assist with reaching the personal training goals
- Teach group exercise classes 3-4 times per week
- Assist with and implement incentive programs
- Assist with planning, delivery and evaluation of health promotion programs
- Assist with facility maintenance/repair/improvements
- Process new members and keep accurate membership records
- Bachelor's degree and certification (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, NSCA) in health/fitness or related field
- Personable; positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- CPR, First Aid, and AED certification required
- Competency in Group Exercise instruction
- Strong organization skills required
- Good working knowledge of computers; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Pre-employment background check required. EEO.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Continuing education reimbursements
- Professional development stipend
- Comprehensive in-house training