Tracking Code: 10205
DRC is a leading provider of innovative management consulting, engineering, science and technology solutions to government customers. Strategic hires and acquisitions, including our June 2011 acquisition of High Performance Technologies Inc., have us well positioned for rapid growth in the Greater D.C. Metro Area. Our capabilities and responsiveness led DRC to be featured by Washington Technology as “one of the Top 5 Companies to Watch in 2011.” For more information, please visit our website at www.drc.com .
Support Program Evaluation and Effectiveness activities for the Defense Centers of Excellence (DCoE) for Psychological Health (PH) & Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) by:
- Supporting the establishment of a comprehensive and standardized program evaluation and efficacy infrastructure, supported by an evidence-based methodology, protocols, tools and training that can be customized to evaluate the effectiveness of PH/TBI clinical and non-clinical programs.
- Supporting the data collection, storage, and analysis need for decision-making by senior executive leadership regarding effectiveness of PH and TBI programs
- Interview executive leadership to determine reporting requirements and analyze to determine data needed to capture for reporting requirement
- Determine best methods for interim storage of data for analysis and reporting including dashboards
- Analysis will include
- Evaluating the cost effectiveness of individual PH, TBI, and R&P programs, and identify opportunities for replication or redirection of programming based on new areas of need;
- Leveraging existing best practices and lessons learned from relevant federal agencies (i.e., the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, the Institute of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, and other academic institutions (i.e., Massachusetts Institute of Technology), as well as best practices in program evaluation planning and implementation.
- Business Intelligence, data analytics, data analysis, data modelling
- Sharepoint, .NET, and MS Access
- Ability to consult and collaborate with DCoE staff and military healthcare providers, researchers, and policy makers to develop and execute program evaluation and effectiveness activities.
- Strong public speaking skills, communication, and consultation skills, and ability to work with diverse policy makers, clinicians, and large working groups
Job Location: Arlington, VA, USA
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in military culture
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in data analysis and business intelligence/dashboard development
- Preferred experience with any of the following
- DoD or operational military settings,
- Health promotion, prevention, or treatment psychological health, TBI and co-occurring conditions
- DoD Centers of Excellence or civilian Healthcare improvement organizations, consulting firms, or State or Federal Healthcare Agencies (e.g, AHRQ, CMS)
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation - 2 years ago