Altarum Institute, the lead agent in establishing and managing the Michigan Center for Effective IT Adoption (M-CEITA), is seeking a Provider Solutions Analyst in our Information and Technology Strategies (ITS) practice area in Ann Arbor, MI. Applying systems research principles and analytical objectivity, ITS works to increase access to health information, improve the organization and usability of health information and develop new knowledge from health information. The successful candidate will work with Altarum staff, physicians, physician organizations (POs), and health systems in developing and promoting best practices in the application of information technology to health and healthcare.
The Provider Solutions Analyst will be tasked with the challenge of developing sustainable lines of business consulting activities grounded in physician office support for the Health Information Technology (HIT)-enabled design and implementation of information strategies.
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946. Combining the analytical rigor of a research institution with the business agility of a consulting firm, the Institute is uniquely positioned to deliver practical, systems-based health and healthcare solutions to its clients. Altarum’s nonprofit status ensures that the public interest is always preeminent in our work. Our dedication to social responsibility is evident in all that we do, serving the public good with integrity and enabling others to do the same.
- Development of sustainable lines of business grounded in physician office support for the HIT-enabled design and implementation of information strategies, monitoring of key performance indicators, and management of population health.
- Evaluate the success of current business lines; identify provider needs not currently addressed by these offerings, and help scope and price out services to meet identified needs.
- Utilize existing physician and PO relationships, and develop new relationships as necessary, to vet and market new service offerings.
Candidates for this position should possess the following:
- Demonstrated success in building trusted relationships with Michigan physicians, physician organizations (POs), health systems, and emerging accountable care organization leadership.
- Knowledge of HIT, quality management, models of payment reform related to accountable care, and/or business development of health systems products or services.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in health care, practice management, quality management and/or clinical care.
- Masters degree in health care, business or related field preferred.
- The ability to receive and convey information in ways that encourage continued dialogue among stakeholders. Effective communication involves strong written and oral transmission skills, responsive listening, and use of creative strategies for exchanging information.
- Nurse practitioner, physician assistant, practice manager, lean six sigma experience a plus.
Altarum's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. In addition to the meaningful and challenging work, Altarum offers an outstanding benefits program that includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k (5% employer contribution), a flexible work environment, and much more. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Altarum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Altarum Institute - 6 months ago
Altarum serves the public good by solving complex systems problems to improve human health-integrating research, technology, analysis and co...