MSLGROUP North America seeks a fulltime Health intern to start immediately for our MSL New York office.
· Assist the group in day to day client activities.
· Compilation of press kits.
· Coordination of events and meetings.
· Possible writing assignments including news releases and pitch letters.
· Media list development and follow-up.
· Media monitoring.
- A degree in Communications, Advertising, PR or Journalism and a previous public relations internship for 3+ months is required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and research tools such as lexis nexis, factiva, google search, etc.; and
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple assignments/projects.
MSLGROUP is a specialty communications and engagement group that’s one of the world’s top 5 PR and events networks. With more than 2,500 people, its offices span 22 countries and cover virtually every discipline required for clients to engage creatively with their audiences 24 hours a day. Adding affiliates and partners into the equation, MSLGROUP’s reach increases to 4,000 employees in 83 countries. The group offers clients strategic advice, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution. MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe’s flagship PR and Events network.
MSLGroup - 13 months ago