Are you excited by the prospect of a challenging opportunity in eHealth 3.0, flexible work hours, and the freedom to work from home? At dailyRx.com, we are seeking News Reporters to join the editorial staff with day-to-day online publishing. We need you to produce clearly written news stories summarizing the most recent advances in medical treatments and biomedical research.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about empowering consumers to better manage their health. You must be able to work with our content management system, possess hands-on editorial experience, and be familiar with the healthcare industry. News Reporters must also have a proven ability to meet publishing deadlines and have a strong track record of creating, maintaining, and expanding online audiences.
Special consideration will be given to those with a background in life sciences, medical writing, and statistics.
The above information has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees; however, it should not be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
- 4 year university degree
- Experience conducting research
- Internet publishing experience
- General understanding of the news cycle
- Ability to identify relevant content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Write featured articles
- Participate in planning sessions for the continuing development of new products
- Upload original articles to our content management system
Patient Conversation Media, Inc. - 10 months ago
Patient Conversation Media, inc. (PCMi) is a technology-driven media enterprise focused on the digital evolution within the health industry....