Bloom Health is actively seeking a passionate, detail-oriented professional to join our growing organization as a Health Plan Account Manager. Our Health Plan Account Managers work to support Bloom’s Business Partners by internally partnering with colleagues to implement new employer groups and support our Health Plan partners.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who has a background working within health insurance and whom is looking for a role dedicated to providing the best possible service to strategic partners – - both internally and externally.
- Serve as the internal go-to with all health plan employer-specific issues; Research, resolve, and communicate all details to the designated Health Plan Business Partner and other Bloom stakeholders
- Perform as dedicated back-up to the Health Plan Business Partners; Create strong and trusting work relationships for smooth internal collaboration and handoffs
- Participate in regular Account Services meetings; Bring Health Plan client issues and updates to the team's attention
- Coordinate, manage, and quality check new and renewing employer group on-boarding in coordination with Implementation Team
- Support the Health Plan with employer related questions, training and communication in an effort to provide seamless private exchange customer experience
- Help ensure the necessary satisfaction metrics for health plan clients are in place, monitored, and tracked
- Troubleshoot day to day client service issues from technology to billing with the Health Plan Business Partners; Bring any outstanding items to other internal teams for co-solving
- Collaborate with internal teams regularly, such as Implementation, Technology, and Product/Marketing
- Additional projects and duties as assigned by the Head of Account Services
If you have any of these skills, it's a Bonus
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Communications, or other relevant topics
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a customer facing role within the health insurance industry
- Ability to learn Bloom's current processes quickly
- Demonstrated dedication to satisfying internal and external clients by assessing their needs up front and creatively using all available resources to meet them
- Critical attention to detail and ability to partner with other areas such as Implementation and Product/Marketing
- Strong multi-tasking skills and proven track record of meeting tight deadlines
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective, respectful, and trusting relationships with clients (internal and external), consumers, and colleagues representing varying needs, personalities, and styles
- Must be dedicated to exceeding internal and external customer/consumer expectations and have an unwavering propensity to keep the end user in mind
- Tenacity to deal with ambiguity and to effectively solve problems by embracing Bloom's highly dynamic, constantly-changing environment
- Capable of assertively voicing opinions and ideas in the spirit of challenging and improving the organization and talent whilst being open and supportive of others' thoughts and feedback
- Track record of producing great results by taking smart risks and reacting to the business needs in real time
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction and innate desire to seek out new projects and challenges without prompting
- Must have inherent, authentic interest in continuous learning to develop oneself within Bloom's emerging growth organization, as well as to help evolve Bloom's products, initiatives, and successes
Why you should apply
- Experience with a Mac system
- Experience within a health plan in an Account Services-focused role
Bloom makes an investment in its employees. From day one, employees are encouraged to develop their careers and Bloom supports this through hands on opportunities and enrichment activities. To get a feel for what it's like to work at Bloom, check out what its like to Work With Us .
Bloom Health is a company dedicated to helping employers and their employees find better health care, together. Using a defined contribution approach, Bloom Health helps employers determine how much to spend on health care, and then helps employees find the most suitable health insurance and health programs on which to spend their health care dollars.
Bloom Health, www.gobloomhealth.com, is in downtown Minneapolis.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com .
Bloom Health is a technology-focused company dedicated to helping people take control of their health benefits. Using a defined...