About Norbeck Technologies
Norbeck is a full service information technology company. An example of Norbeck’s services includes administrative support, staff augmentation support, business process engineering, network configuration, network design, network security, various types of training, programming support, etc. Norbeck offers four business lines:
Position: Health System Specialist
- Information Technology Support
- Network Security Support
- Consulting Services
- Administrative Support
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor degree or greater in a healthcare, business, computer or information management major, work experience can be substituted for degree requirements.
Seven (7) or more years as a data analyst in a healthcare delivery system.
Experience with information management, project management, utilization review, and disease management is highly recommended.
Place of Performance:
NAVSUP FLC Norfolk, Code 200 1968 Gilbert Street St. 600
Norfolk VA 23511-3392
The primary place of performance is at the assigned MTF. However, MTF leadership maintains the ability to reassign the primary place of performance based on the needs of the MTF. There may be occasional travel to support Naval Branch Health Clinics associated with the respective MTF.
Systems are available for use by the contractor currently include, Composite Healthcare Computer System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Defense Medical Information System (DMHRSi), Care Point Suite of Applications (CHAS), Population Health Portal, Command Management System (CMS), Tricare Operations Center (TOC), Template Analysis Tool (TAT), M2 and the Navy Monitor.
- The Health Systems Specialist (Analyst) shall support the overall objectives of the Naval Hospital Portsmouth and subordinate Branch Health Clinics (MTF).
- The objective of this task is to provide professional and technical support required to collect, analyze and present data and business practices necessary to measure, monitor and improve performance of the Medical Home Port program to include access, cost, enrollment and staffing, population health, and satisfaction.
- The personnel shall support the Medical Home Port initiative. The program seeks to implement a new model of patient and family center health care delivery for primary care that is team-based, comprehensive, and designed to fully meet the complete primary care health and wellness needs of our patients. The contractor shall provide Data Analyst services at the MTF. The Contractor Employees providing services shall perform a variety of duties in support of the MTF and beneficiaries. In performance of these duties, the contractor and its employees shall follow DOD, BUMED, NAVY, MTF, and Joint Commission procedures and provisions.
- Provide Health Systems Specialist support to include the collection, analysis and reporting of data from internal and external data systems, including designing reports and benchmarking results in a clear and concise manner, as well as aggregating, processing and interpreting report data for decision making in an effective and efficient manner and other electronic repository sources and analyze, present to department, directorate, and command.
- Assist Directors and MHP Department Heads in preparing for professional presentations.
ASK ABOUT OUR HEALTH CARE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Input MHP clinic templates and support Department Heads and Directors in template management to improve access to care metrics.
- Participate in appropriate communications to patients using secure messaging system. Examples of such communication would include blast messaging about events such as school physical exams, breast cancer awareness month, tobacco or targeted messaging to patients who are overdue for routine preventive services or disease management services.
- Report to the designated Department Head on the first day of performance who will coordinate and introduction with the TOM. The TOM shall provide direction for a proper check-in and any additional documentation or instructions that may be necessary for contract performance. The Contractor Appointing Personnel shall return the completed check-in sheet to the TOM within three (3) business days.
- Participate in key marketing activities. Performs marketing functions within local community, maintaining knowledge of beneficiary population, optimization plan and resource consumption, managed care, population health and empanelment practices.
- Identify new clinical and management requirements for the clinics; takes effective action to ensure necessary changes and adaptations are implemented.
- Maintain appropriate files as required by BUMED, their respective assigned MTF, TRICARE Region or TJC. Demonstrates effective collaboration, delegation, organization and coordination of primary care operations; delegates these responsibilities to designated staff as appropriate.
- Promote staff development utilizing available resources. Assesses plans, coordinates and participates in scheduling of training and continuing education opportunities for clinic personnel.
- Provide reports to MHP teams and providers regarding medical record completion, coding completion and accuracy, timecard completion and accuracy, and other metrics of business related measures in an effort to improve performance
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all administrative, financial, personnel, and patient information.
- Communicate and coordinate on an as needed basis but no less than monthly with members of various departments throughout the hospital to facilitate dissemination of pertinent information to improve staff education, workflow and patient centered care as measured by specific performance metrics. Works to establish timelines with stakeholders and assists with meeting goals and monitoring compliance.
- Utilize the command standard database and set of tools to obtain the data (i.e. SQL server, and SQL Server
- Reporting Services) for reports to committees, departments, or command staff (which may at times include any Military Health System personnel).
- Produce summary briefs for presentation to the ESC, Region or other presentation venues as requested by the Command, Directors, Officers in Charge or Primary Care Department Heads
- Consider suggestions for improvement in performance with leadership
- Provide support to command Dashboards (including, responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of data from internal and external data systems, including designing reports and benchmarking results in a clear and concise
- Process and interpret report data for decision making in an effective and efficient manner. Systems include, Composite Healthcare Computer System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Defense Medical Information System (DMHRSi), Population Health Navigator (PHN), and disease management databases/tools such as ORYX, HEDIS, and any other databases implemented in the future containing information useful in managing healthcare team performance.
- Active and frequent participation in and leadership of process improvement initiatives is required and will include in facilitating discussions, recommending courses of action and supporting implementation of strategic goals, and business plans and practices in direct support of the Medical Home Port program. Such activities include, educating patients and staff on MHP tenants, workflow analysis, performance improvement, marketing, and special projects. Plans and implements clinic based Performance Improvement I Lean Six Sigma activities and shares results for integration at all levels of the MTF.
- Support the MHP program but also supports Officers in Charge (OIC), Senior Medical Officers (SMO), Team Leaders, MHP Champions, Division Officers, Department Head, Residency Directors and Directors to provide information to assist them in achieving their MHP mission as MHP practices mature or are created.
- Identify, extract, and analyze health care data to determine patterns in clinical care delivery at the local MTF level with capability to drill down to the 4th level MEPRS or practice level.
- Provide technical assistance, consultation and training (primarily one on one or clinic/practice level but also includes semi-annual command wide level) to staff members in the areas of data collection and analysis including statistical methods, analytical procedures, and statistical software programs. Develops, analyzes and enhances performance goals for individual providers and clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Assist the Database Administrator with the creation of SSRS data models by identifying and locating data necessary for a given audience of customers consistent within the scope of this contract’s provision of services. Develop lists and document libraries from data available on Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and make that data accessible to staff members for demand and population health management.
- Create clear and comprehensible aggregate data presentations from data available on SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Upload and delete data on SharePoint sites and sub sites associated command data dashboards and reports.
- Provide a monthly report regarding status of projects to TOM with a copy to leadership the last Friday of each month.
Monster - 7 months ago