If you are looking to further your career as a safety and health manager, Compliance Management International (CMI) can provide you with that opportunity. CMI has grown into one of the largest, most prestigious safety and health firms in the Northeast. Along with our environmental, risk management, and DOT compliance services, CMI has experienced steady growth by retaining highly qualified and skilled safety professionals throughout our various locations. Due to our continued expansion, we are seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager for our Partnership or outsourcing group located at our corporate offices in North Wales, Pennsylvania.
This is a key position that will play an integral role in the continued growth of CMI. The selected professional will be responsible for overseeing a team of safety and health professionals with varying levels of experience and in managing the operations of our Partnership group which is a significant component of CMI’s business services. The successful candidate will have:
CMI offers technical and management advancement through our innovative leadership/management training programs, a collaborative team environment, and the opportunity for continuous growth. Our organization values and rewards talented professionals with new ideas, new technical skills, and high individual initiative.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree and at least 15 years of experience in a safety related field.
- Safety or Health Certification (CSP, CIH).
- Familiarity with managing safety and health programs in large multi-location workforces.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively develop and manage multiple initiatives to ensure compliance, reduce injuries, and continually improve safety efforts to ultimately reduce costs.
- Analytical skills to produce meaningful reports and metrics and to analyze the data to identify trends and develop solutions to mitigate further injuries.
- Capability to work with our business development group to expand opportunities.
- Capability to effectively analyze business reports associated with operations and expansion.
- Ability to allocate resources within budgetary constraints to maximize the return on investments.
CMI’s Comprehensive Benefits include:
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401K with company matching
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Professional development and training
- Tuition reimbursement and support in obtaining/maintaining professional certifications
- Life insurance
Compliance Management International - 18 months ago