Summary: Assists in the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of company-wide total wellbeing initiatives. Develops programs that create awareness, motivation and provides tools to employees that help them adapt and maintain a well rounded healthy lifestyle. Responsible for providing plan administration, participant communications and customer service of the company’s benefit plans and provides counsel to employees relative to their coverage and options according to established policy.
- Develop, coordinate, manage, and maintain total wellbeing programming to reduce health risk, medical costs and encourage healthy lifestyles.
- Participate as a member of the DRC Total Wellbeing Committee.
- Work with vendors and other HR associates to administer benefit programs, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Life and LTD.
- Answer employee questions regarding benefits and wellbeing program.
- Manage and track monthly billings and premium payments.
- Assist in drafting employee communications with respect to new benefits or wellbeing programming to provide continuing education.
- Implement wellbeing related activities. Examples include: health screenings, lunch and learn seminars, bloodmobile, flu-shots, fitness classes, etc.
- Keep abreast of current national wellness and wellbeing initiatives and activities, developing a network of resources and contacts to use at DRC as appropriate. Explore ideas and opportunities to personalize the program to increase employee participation.
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidential documents and information
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time under tight deadlines.
- Ability to function within all levels of organization and at various locations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail and internet navigation.
- Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations surrounding bona-fide wellness programs
Essential Job Functions
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Ability to travel as needed to other local DRC locations.
Data Recognition Corporation - 2 years ago