Roll Global and it's operating companies Paramount
Citrus, POM Wonderful and Paramount Farms are seeking a
Benefits & Wellness Director to work closely with our VP
of Human Resources to deliver wellness programs for our
businesses devoted to agricultural and food processing.
The company’s culture is one devoted to health and
wellness and this position will be instrumental in
delivering and promoting programs for a diverse employee
population. This position would be based in our
The position includes but is not limited to the
programs, including those offered through insurance
- Promote awareness and utilization of Wellness
companies located in the Central Valley.
- Coordinate overall Wellness strategy across Roll’s
Wellness programs and interface with vendors for
- Responsible for analyzing and tracking metrics for
- Makes recommendations for new benefit policies and
business unit leaders as needed
- Work cross-functionally with Human Resources and
indicators as requested.
- Provide analysis of cost trends and other financial
ensuring correctness of claims processing on
- Interface with TPAs, insurance brokers and vendors
- Liaison between insurance carriers and employees,
self-insured health insurance benefit plans.
benefits programs: life, self-funded health, dental
- Resolve benefits claim issues when necessary.
- Manages and responsible for administration of
and vision, disability insurances, disease
management and employee assistance.
overviews with employees.
- Provide benefits trainingfor the HR Team and
participation by employees
- Responsible for records of benefit plan
Wellness through program execution and education
- Work with Roll leadership to create a culture of
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related
administration experience in a Human Resources
- Minimum of 10 plus years benefits & wellness
Department or closely related experience.
- Previous experience executing wellness programs and
with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated capability of working and communicating
- Excellent customer service skills, and detail
fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and multi-task in a
- Knowledge of laws/regulations relating to Human
Word, Outlook and Power Point).
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines a must.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel,
Req. Code : 3849
Division/Department : Roll Global LLC
Roll Global LLC - 2 years ago