CRAssociates Inc., has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to provide PRN regularly scheduled services at the acute care clinic for Arlington County employees!
Enjoy flexible scheduling, as well as competitive pay and benefits while working for a great company!
The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Perform patient examinations, assessment , treatment intervention and referral and follow-up care as outlined and prescribed in approved clinical protocols.
- Promote preventive and health maintenance care, including physical examinations, immunizations, positive health behaviors and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Prescribe medications as delineated by pharmacy and therapeutic protocols; document instructions given to patient in electronic medical records.
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement.
* Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner program as an FNP or ANP.
* A current unrestricted VA state license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner.
* Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) is required.
*At least 3 years (preferred) experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a Primary Care outpatient setting.
If you are an experienced Nurse Practitioner looking for a great opportunity where you can further advance your career, contact Sarah Hensley at 877-272-8960 ext. 4535 and apply online at www.crassoc.com today!
CRAssociates, Inc. - 10 months ago