Delta Dallas Technology is the Consulting & Technical Division of the Delta Dallas Companies - www.DeltaDallas.com
Our client’s North American headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia. They are seeking a Healthcare Business analyst to join their corporate team. The purpose of this position is to work with the Healthcare audit staff, Business Information Analysts and Data Analyst to define and complete data conversion projects based on requirements of the audit.
- Performs analysis tasks that utilize knowledge of business and healthcare to direct or develop programming necessary to provide required audit data to the audit strategy research team.
- Converts client data to company Standard formats by developing programs utilizing SQL programming language.
- Responds to requests from the audit staff for data conversion, standard reports, non-standard reports, and related support issues including analysis and programming.
- Assists other team members in evaluating, diagnosing, and correcting business application problems.
- Provides programming support to other staff members on design issues, custom applications, and programming issues as required.
- Experience working with Healthcare data. Desired skill set includes experience working with large health care data sources and claim formats (HCFA 1500 and UB92.), directories and files as well as standard coding sets (CPT4, HCPCS, and ICD-9) and knowledge of Medicare reimbursement regulations with healthcare billing experience.
- Require 2+ years of SQL experience, programming related. Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server 2008.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; and 1-3 years related experience.
To apply for this position, email a confidential resume as a Word document to email@example.com, type ATTN: Atlanta/Healthcare in the subject line of email.
ZipRecruiter - 15 months ago