Join our team at Aggeus!
We currently provide management services to one of the fastest growing providers of healthcare services to long-term care communities. We are in need of a qualified individual with a background in credentialing for our healthcare providers. This is a full-time position located in the heart of downtown Chicago.
Aggeus offers an excellent compensation package, including healthcare benefits, 401K with matching, paid vacation.
- Credential providers with Medicare, Medicaid, and major commercial plans
- Obtain and renew doctors’ licenses and DEA registrations in multiple states
- Credential new practice locations with Medicare and Medicaid
- Provide doctors with CME conference information and track hours
- Enroll doctors with the CAQH database
- Maintenance of electronic and paper filing and tracking systems
- Other duties related to upkeep of doctors’ personnel file
- 1+ year work experience in Medical Administration or Credentialing
- Knowledge of the Medicare enrollment process
- Knowledge of the National Committee for Quality Assurance guidelines
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of the CAQH database and Intellisoft credentialing software a plus
- Bachelors Degree highly desirable