Healthcare IT Recruiter
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the Healthcare IT Recruiter position located at the corporate office in Englewood, CO. This is a full-time regular position with generous commissions, incentive program and full benefits.
This position will source and recruit Healthcare IT (HIT) professionals for our existing, new and emerging markets to fill Permanent, Contract to hire, and Contract positions with Hospitals and Healthcare organizations, local to Denver, and our Healthcare clients nationwide. The recruiter will build a qualified candidate pool for healthcare technology clients through cold calling, referrals and other recruitment sources. We are seeking professionals with the drive and passion to deliver results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Effectively utilizes existing recruitment resources and develops new sources and contacts to identify and recruit qualified candidates.
• Utilizes effective interviewing techniques when interviewing candidates to ensure fit for the position.
• Maintains communication with all applicants to keep them active in our database.
• Maintains and enters applicant information in applicant tracking system.
• Manages the recruitment process for the Healthcare IT Department.
• Develop a network of relationships with perspective Healthcare IT candidates.
• Sell, recruit and negotiate salary to Healthcare IT professionals.
• Analyzes resumes accurately and match healthcare candidates to healthcare clients needs.
• Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
• Uses recruiting tools to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified employees.
• Interview candidates in person to evaluate their technical qualifications for all assignments.
• Communicate effectively with technical buying influences and sales managers
• Troubleshoot to resolve problems or complaints of customers and contract employees.
• Join related Healthcare IT associations, societies and groups
• Maintain awareness of the Business Community, Healthcare Organizations and Colorado Hospitals.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge and experience within Healthcare Information Technology
• Experience recruiting EPIC, Clinical Analysts, Informaticists and HIT professionals
• Previous recruiting experience in the technical services industry is preferred.
• One to three years prior work experience in a technical and/or related healthcare environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with others; advise, counsel, guide, and negotiate with others.
• Ability to effectively and tactfully deal with people; analyze and evaluate data.
• Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others (e.g. customers, temporaries, staff).
• 4 year college degree desired
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions, Inc - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...