Be a part of an exciting ground floor opportunity with one of healthcare’s IT research pioneers. HealthTrend Research, a newly-formed company focusing on emerging healthcare technology, is looking for a few foundational employees with entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethics. The Healthcare IT Research Analyst will be responsible for: collecting CIO perception ratings after differing application decisions are made; interviewing vendor representatives for product updates; aggregating multiple findings into trends; writing opinion-oriented research notes; presenting “hot topics” for a monthly webcast and at client sites; answering client inquiries regarding areas of expertise.
Successful candidates must have the majority of the following attributes, heritage and skills:
Location in Northern Virginia/DC/Maryland area is preferable.Competitive salary commensurate with skill sets. For questions or immediate consideration and interview, please email resume and brief introductory correspondence. This is not a programmer/analyst position.
- Understanding of the hospital technology market;
- 3-7 years of contextual healthcare application experience w/vendor, provider or consultant;
- Strong English-based communication (phone, presentation) and research (collection, writing) skills;
- Autonomous self-motivator meeting editorial deadlines;
- Ability to synthesize opinions from raw research data;
- Master basic office technology (e.g., MSFT Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) skills;
- Comfortable with start-up company risk/reward culture;
- History of convincing articulated technology opinion (audiences and individuals) to C-Suite level;
- Commitment to excellence and a drive to make a difference;
- Willingness to learn new skill sets or to be mentored on new research delivery methods;
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- 2 years ago - save job