Nursing Home Marketer
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is seeking Experienced Marketers for our 504-bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
Excellent Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits Package & Bonuses provided!
Field Position - Not an office job
The Marketer , with assistance from our local and regional teams, is responsible for developing and strengthening relationships with new & existing referral sources who can refer Residents to our facilities
Candidates for this job should:
We offer the Following:
- Be self-driven with business development goals and ability to execute plans to achieve desired outcomes
- Have the ability to conduct individual/group presentations/luncheons for healthcare professionals, senior groups, churches, etc.
- Contacts in the local Hospital & Healthcare Markets a plus
- Should have current understanding of long term care / short term rehab
- Possess excellent sales and marketing, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Bilingual Marketers with strong local hospital relationships preferred
- Chinese/English (Mandarin / Cantonese)
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Bonus Structure
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
Our facility is a 504-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare , healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.
One Story. 27 Facilities.
Centers for Specialty Care Group is the premier provider of long term post-acute care services in New York & New Jersey, with over 5,200 skilled nursing beds (in 27 homes), 3 Assisted Living Homes, 3 home health care agencies, multiple Medical & Social Model Day Care Centers, the largest ambulance service in the State, an operational MLTC (Medicaid Managed Long Term Care Program), a Medicare Advantage Plan and a soon to be coming FIDA (Fully Integrated Dual Advantage Plan).
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Centers For Specialty Care Group - 8 months ago
Centers Health CARE (formerly Centers for Specialty Care Group) is the largest network of post-acute care providers in New York State. With...