CAMELBAK PRODUCTS, LLC.
Petaluma, CA (Local Candidates Only)
The Regulatory Manager is a core position within the Operations Department that leads and drives the regulatory actions needed to ensure regulatory compliance across a broad range of product types. This entails the management, planning, execution and maintenance of regulations and deliverables needed for the timely introduction of new products, change management for regulatory or material changes on existing products, and a high level of service and transparency for our global customers.
- Define, document, train, and execute the regulatory processes needed to ensure regulatory conformance
- Research and define the applicable regulations by product type, intended user, and geographical location. Including, but not limited to:
****Food contact materials and articles
****Pesticides and Pesticide Devices
****Chemical labeling and safety
****Product claims and packaging
****Consumer Product Safety
- Define, obtain, approve and maintain the due diligence for material conformance (resins, colorants, production aids, coatings, decorative finishes)
- Define and execute testing to ensure regulatory and safety conformance. Maintain testing results and their relationship with specific products in the PLM Compliance module
- Respond to regulatory agencies and customer inquiries for Conformance Declarations and testing results needed to substantiate conformance
- Obtain, keep current, and report to maintain regulatory registrations(EPA) and product certifications(NSF)
- Point of Contact and management of relationships with legal counsel, 3rd party testing agencies, and compliance consultants
- Follow proposed regulatory changes, assess impact and communicate to Senior Management. Develop and drive action and mitigation plans as needed
- Budget for annual regulatory and testing expenses and drive action to meet the approved budget
- In conjunction with R&D, budget for product development regulatory and testing expenses
- Review and approve invoices related to regulatory and testing activities
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Regulatory Management, Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry
- 5+ years experience in a product regulatory/compliance position
- Experience partnering with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Proven management ability in a product regulatory function
- Ability to easily transition from macro thinking to micro thinking
- Good judgment with the ability to drive timely and sound decisions
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Demonstrated ability to communicate facts and risks to a cross-functional team
- Excellent problem recognition and collaboration skills for resolution
- Ability to escalate issues in a concise and timely manner
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Regulatory Manager will work in an office environment with the majority of the work being performed sitting at a desk / workstation. Computer use will range from 6-8 hours per day. Lifting up to 30 lbs is a physical requirement. Domestic and international travel is expected at approximately 10-15%. International trips may include weekends and could extend to a few weeks at a time.
Email cover letter including salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CamelBak Products, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
CamelBak Products. LLC endeavors to make www.camelbak.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at (800) 767-8725 or email email@example.com.
JobClub.com - 2 years ago