About the Company:
FindTheBest is a research engine that collects, structures, and connects the world's data -- 60 billion pieces of information to date -- to give people all the information they need to research with confidence. The company's desktop site, mobile site, and embeddable widgets let people thoroughly research thousands of topics on one intuitive interface. Launched in late 2010, FindTheBest has quickly become a leading research destination with 22 million monthly visits. FindTheBest is headquartered in Santa Barbara, California.
As a Product Manager on the Healthcare team, you will be responsible for comprehensive product research and development on FTB's Data Content Platform. This includes market research, competitive analysis, data acquisition, product strategy/design and execution of best in class comparisons. (such as: http://hospitals.findthebest.com/)
You will lead product strategy for the entire Healthcare vertical as we look to prioritize and fortify content on symptoms, treatments, professionals, facilities, insurance, etc. There will be the opportunity to work closely with our Engineering team to design new features that can be applied across the platform. You will own use-focused KPIs (key performance indicators) as you identify and execute strategies to improve UIX/UI and drive significant traffic growth (SEO and direct)
Start Date: As soon as possible
- 2+ years experience in product management at a leading health care tech company
- Deep knowledge/expertise in at least one of the following areas: health insurance (payors), providers, treatments, symptoms/conditions
- Extensive experience with launching and optimizing new products and features
- Quantitative approach to problem solving and product development
- Bias to action and a competitive personality
- Ability to manage teams and work autonomously
Pay: Salary will be based on experience.
Benefits: Equity for every employee, 3 weeks paid vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a lunchtime workout class 4x/week and an evening yoga class 2x/week, along with catered Taco Mondays and Bagel Tuesdays and a fully stocked snack kitchen.
FindTheBest Inc. - 10 months ago