Responsible for designing, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications and Contact Center architecture
Essential Job Duties :
• Manage the overall design and architecture of the enterprise voice and contact center environment.
• Design and implement new site deployments.
• Act as the company SME in voice and contact center technologies by maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging technologies and trends.
• Design and maintain UCCE and CVP call flow and scripting to optimize business operations and enhance reporting.
• Produce and maintain accurate as-built documentation.
• Maintain the overall health of the enterprise voice infrastructure.
• Provide top level escalation support for Cisco unified communications and contact center issues.
• Troubleshoot issues with the voice infrastructure and work with Cisco TAC, when needed, to reach a resolution.
sologig - 12 months ago
IDR's Mission: Play to Win, Love to Live, Create Leaders, Give Back, Become Legendary
Our Purpose is to make a positive difference in the...