Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is a leading not-for-profit hospice in Massachusetts with over 30 years of experience and we are growing!
Healthcare Recruiter (in HR Department)
FT, exempt position, M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm
This is a high-visibility position in for Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston, one of the most prestigious hospices in the country. This full life cycle Recruiter is accountable for staffing the organization's clinical and non-clinical positions; exempt and non-exempt. The Recruiter acts as the official point-of-contact for recruitment across the organization; consults, partners and communicates with managers on staffing requirements, hiring criteria, and recruitment strategies. Produces routine metrics and reports on recruitment/ staffing. Conducts interviews and provides related training. Ensures proper documentation and selection actions are completed as required. Also ensures EEOC and other regulatory requirements for pre-employment and employment processes are maintained. The recruiter is part of the HR team, which includes another recruiter.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years of current healthcare HR Recruitment experience.
- Proficient use of (intermediate level or above) HRIS for candidate tracking, data integrity and report analysis. Effective daily use of MS Office applications a must.
- Advanced level of candidate sourcing with traditional and non-traditional methods with at least two years experience utilizing the internet/social media for candidate recruitment.
- HR experience should include recruitment, state and federal employment law, and related HRIS/Applicant Tracking administration, process and compliance. Exposure to employee relations, compensation and benefits practices a plus.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification also a plus.
Qualified candidates may register online at https://jobs.hns.org/CSS_WP1/. Questions? Please call our recrutier at 978-223-9722. Candidates are strongly encouraged to register online before calling.
Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is an Equal Opportunity Employer