Brookmeade Healthcare is poised to expand our team again in 2014. We currently are looking for an experienced Healthcare Account Executive with prior experience selling Electronic Health Record ( EHR) Epic Implementations, Optimization and Staff Augmentation services to hospitals throughout the United States. The Sales Executive is responsible for all activity in assigned hospital accounts including sale of services and the development of the client relationship at all levels in the client organization and client satisfaction. Candidates with unrelated sales experience need not apply. |
The candidate should live within 1 hour of a major airport that allows easy commuting.We prefer a candidate that has a territory in the West.
Job Requirements Conceptual selling skills are required
Manage time and resources effectively to meet territory sales objectives
Expertise in all aspects of service and industry issues.
Organizational communication skills are a priority
Extensive overnight travel required
Desired Skills 1. 3+ years successful healthcare information systems or service sales experience to hospitals preferred.
2. Previous sales management experience, preferred within our EHR space selling Epic products.
3. Experience with long sales cycles, high-level sales, and large quotas.
4. Entrepreneurial mentality to build a business from within.
5. Ability to position solutions by thinking ’out of the box’ and creating opportunity where none may appear to exist.
6. Tenacity and the ability to not take no for an answer.
7. Ability to break down barriers in order to locate and/or create revenue opportunities.
8. Ability to learn quickly, grasp information and apply it to a given situation inside a customer problem or planning process.
9. Ability to learn about hospital direction and concerns from any sources including the media, partners, coaches, etc.
10. Exceptional presentation skills required.
11. Exceptional communication skills including written communication through clear and concise messaging.
12. Good negotiation, conflict management & customer service skills.
13. Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously.
14. Knowledge of current information systems technology and of healthcare industry and trends.
15. Thoroughly knowledgeable in strategic selling.
16. Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
Education 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
This position will require travel but no relocation; expected travel is 50-60%. We offer competitive salary plus commission, medical/dental/vision benefits, 5 weeks of PTO and a matching 401K ( fully vested after 6 months) plan.